Wyze Sense Bridge no blue light

I replaced the batteries in my Wyze Sense (contact sensors) and now neither will pair with the bridge. I have tried the bridge on two didn’t v2 Cams and the bridge lights will show yellow, blink yellow, then turn off. It never becomes a blue light. I have read numerous articles on here regarding pairing these with the bridge and went back and forth with customer service only to be told that I’m out of warranty (bought 3/2019 as an early adopter).

Has anyone had this problem with Wyze Sense and the bridge after replacing batteries?

Have you turned off the blue light in settings?

Camera Settings (camera that bridge is plugged into) → Extended Devices → Wyze Sensor Bridge → Bridge Status Light — On/Off

Yes I’ve tried that. I found some other threads that say if the batteries die in the sensor then they will not reconnect with new batteries. Terrible design flaw.

If the battery dies in a contact sensor, I have read that the mac reverts to zeros, making it unusable.

If the blue light does not show on the bridge (with the Bridge Status Light set to ON in settings), then my guess is that there is something wrong with the bridge.

You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

2 Likes

i have the same issue, the bridge have led off, and i cant pair anymore motion sensors or wyze contacts… wher can i get the bridge as spare or how can you fix it?

How do you have the bridge powered? On what camera? What have you tried for troubleshooting? Can you see the bridge in the camera it’s piggybacked on settings?

1 Like

I have connected the bridge to a Wyze cam V2, (to the usb port that it has on the back), after some of my contact sinuses drained the batteries, I replaced them and some worked and others did not, after For a while the blue led of the bridge stopped staying in blue solid to off and it is no longer possible to link contact or motion sensors, already restarting the camera, reinstalling the bridge, pressing the button on the bridge, changing the batteries of the sensors. … the bridge appears as if it was correctly linked to the camera in te app and with the most recent version of firmware …