Wyze Sense Available For Purchase!

Wyze Ticket 222838

1 Like

You guys recently took in Millions of dollars $$$ from an angel investor, you really need to spend some of that on plenty of live support technicians, especially in this industry with this product. Love my cameras, Iā€™m lucky that I have no problems for now, I guess. ā€¦Waiting patiently for ā€œOutdoor-Weather resistentā€ model.

2 Likes

I know, but my Order #399644 (May 8, 2019) to be sent (and confirmed) to [REDACTED]ā€¦ Seems odd and looks like I wonā€™t get it Mondayā€¦

Thank you for another great product. I had no problems setting it up and it has been working flawlessly. I donā€™t have the sensors too far from the cam, but I have experienced no connectivity issues. Now to go buy a few more contact sensors.

@UserCustomerGwen The Motion Sensor specs state the detection window is 120 degrees. With a Motion Sensor mounted on a wall, I presume this means the sensor has a horizontal (left to right) field of vision of 120 degrees. Is the vertical (top to bottom) field of vision also 120 degrees? And, with the sensor mounted on a wall, can the sensor look directly downward to the floor or is it angled forward and by what degree?

@UserCustomerGwen. Two plus weeks and I still donā€™t have a response to my ticket. Iā€™m just about fed up with Wyze

1 Like

Hi @treylehan! I noticed someone trying to help you in your topic Bridge wonā€™t pair, but you never indicated if anything in the guides helped you, or not. Also, could you please post your support ticket number in a reply here?

I didnā€™t respond as I followed all the steps in that guide multiple times as indicated in the post and nothing worked. Iā€™ve already shared my ticket number. This honestly feels like a joke

1 Like

I apologize. I didnā€™t see your ticket number in the thread. Iā€™ll see what I can do to get eyes on your ticket.

No worries. I think that as someone who works in the customer experience field Iā€™m likely hyper-sensitive to a poor experience and on top of that, this experience has contradicted my prior experience with Wyze.

1 Like

Weā€™re sorry. And I apologize for my delay in getting back here. I sent you a response to your support ticket and Iā€™ll keep an eye on it. This should not have been your experience and we are deeply sorry. We have a group of people coming in to be trained for support soon and that should help but I understand that this doesnā€™t decrease the wait and frustration that you have already experienced.

I have my devices boxed up and ready to return. Still have not received my rma information! Will you please advise?

I just checked on your ticket and it looks like you should have the RMA information in your email now. Sorry for the delay on that!

I have no such email!

Thatā€™s oddā€¦ Are you comfortable with me sending your RMAs through a message here? And have you checked your spam folders and such?

yes i checked spam folders, nothing!

Can you please look into my support ticket 228550 I put that in a week ago and havenā€™t heard anything back. I have a defective sensor that wonā€™t connect to the bridge. All my other 5 sensor and motion work perfect but the one defective one I received

@ttucker, if you still havenā€™t received your RMA, are you comfortable with me sending it to you a different way? Or would you like me to ask your agent to re-send it through email?

@Ciangi, Iā€™ll look into your ticket now. Thanks for letting me know! Sorry to hear about the Wyze Sense trouble.

Looks like youā€™re all set! Thank you for your patience and I apologize for my delay here. :slight_smile:

how am I all set? I have not received my refund for the items, so I will not be all set until that happens