Wyze Scale Reading Wrong Weight

So we’ve had our Wyze scale since release. Pre-ordered and everything. Aside from connection issues (having to restart my phone every time it connected if I wanted it to connect it again), it has started reading an entirely wrong weight. I weigh about 180 lbs. It started with the scale reading 160. I stepped off, got back on, and it read 140. Again, 120. 80. Now, it’s finally decided to stop dropping, at reaching around 45 lbs. My wife, too, her reading is a bit higher, at around 100 lbs., but is still well over 100 lbs off.

So, any known fixes? I’ve looked through the FAQ and Troubleshooting but this isn’t there. Changed out the batteries, which didn’t change anything. Anyone know a way to factory reset it? Also, I wrote into Wyze, but haven’t received any response yet for what seems like a pretty huge issue. I’d love any response because as it stands, the scale is unusable.

@Ambrose99 Welcome to the Wyze community! Sorry to hear about your scale. Did you receive a support ticket number from the email?

You might need a replacement. That being said, I recommend calling Wyze Customer Support. If they can’t resolve this issue, they probably will send you a new scale.

Wyze
1 (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like