Wyze Scale and Samsung Health

Anyone know when the Wyze Scale will integrate with Samsung Health? It looks like they added Google Fit and then just stopped with any additional integrations. The integration with Samsung Health was one of the big selling points for me since my wife and I have been using Samsung Health for a few years now.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’d like to know as well. I just bought the scale expecting it to work with Samsung Health as it was advertised on the site.

7 Likes

I noticed the beta release notes for the app mentioned something about Fitbit, but I haven’t seen anything about Samsung Health beyond the “coming soon” on the product page. Really, really, really, want to see this added.

6 Likes

Same here - when is the integration coming?

4 Likes

Me too! I don’t want to buy it until I know for sure it works with Samsung Heath

3 Likes

Any update to Samsung Health integration with wyze scale? How can I participate in early testing?

2 Likes

This topic has been moved to the #wishlist. Be sure to vote by clicking the VOTE button at the top.

2 Likes

I thought the wishlist was for things we wanted added, Samsung Health has been advertised as a feature that was coming soon since Wyze Scale launched. I’ve been happy with my scale, but if we’re not getting Samsung Health support then I would have gone with a different device. That’s very false advertising / bait and switch kind of move there. Or am I miss-understanding what the move to the wishlist actually means?

11 Likes

If this function is only a wish and is not something, that is for sure going to be implemented, I want to return my scale. It is a false advertising!

4 Likes

Loki are you saying that Samsung Health integration is not in the roadmap?

Loki?..

I don’t know the ETA for this but I’ll check with the team. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thank you Gwen!

2 Likes

Fitbit integration is also working now. Samsung health integration is on the roadmap, I will invite you test the beta version once it is available, probably will be the app version 2.15, thanks!

6 Likes

Thank you Alex! I look forward to testing it!

1 Like

You are welcome!

1 Like

Thank you, looking forward to its release.

someone needs to get to work and finish the Samsung Health integration

1 Like

forget early testing, they need to finish it and roll it out period

How long is this road? We have been waiting long enough. It is now time to reach the destination.

1 Like