Wyze Scale and Samsung Health

Have you learned any new information about the Samsung Health integration.

Following

Who else is tired of WYZE promising and not delivering? Iā€™m referring to the WYZE scale still not being integrated with Samsung Health.
It has been half a year since I placed the order for my piece of :poop: scale. Iā€™ve even refuse to use it until it connected to the Samsung Health app. I wouldnā€™t be so upset except the integration was a point of marketing from WYZE. Even to this day they claim the integration is ā€œcoming soonā€, but each time I reach out to WYZE no one can define ā€œsoonā€ or offer any information of value. Maybe Iā€™m just expecting too much, but I believe Iā€™m like every other consumer and want what they pay for.

5 Likes

Hi @skybrat and Allļ¼Œ

We really would like to finish the Samsung health integration, however, Samsung do not have a fixed date to reopen the website for partner registration, we will follow up. Thanks!

4 Likes

Samsung Health integration was a big selling point for me in buying the Wyze scale. So far, Iā€™m very dissatisfied with my purchase and hardly use it. If you canā€™t deliver what was promised, you should refund people. Itā€™s been long enough now waiting.

4 Likes

We are so sorry about that, however, the only thing we can do is to wait Samsung reopen the partner registration. Wyze is on the waiting list and will finish the integration as soon as Samsung health SDK is available. Fitbit, google fit, apple health integration were done as promised. You may reach to support team to request refund/return if needed. Thank you for support.

3 Likes

Yes now is the time for a refund

Bait and switch is no way to sell products

1 Like

Thanks for replying however mentioning that Fitbit, Google Fit and Apple Health are finished in no way relates to the issue of Samsung Health integration not being available. I guess itā€™ll continue to be a waste of time and money and sit waiting to see if this ever happens.

1 Like

Is there any way we can contact Samsung and apply pressure as Samsung customers, itā€™s more than a little disheartening that theyā€™re keeping companies from adding integrations.

1 Like

I will add that integration with Samsung Health was a major purchasing point for me as well. Iā€™ve waited patiently for this to appear but about to throw the towel and go for a different product after very much liking this one.

It is unacceptable that products such as yours offer something in which you werenā€™t even able to program since day 1 due to lack of access even before the product rolled out.

2 Likes

Once again Wyze does a bait and switch with itā€™s products. This time itā€™s the Wyze scale and Samsung Health app. Last time it was with itā€™s cameras. Donā€™t support these jerks anymore and make sure you tell your friends to stay away. This company has no integrity whatsoever.

1 Like

Hi All, we are keep checking with Samsung, will implement this integration for sure. However, for now, the only thing we can do is waiting Samsung reopen the partner registration. Sorry about that.

6 Likes

Wow, the product description I read said it currently worked with Samsung healthā€¦ Not too happy, as this was the MAIN reason I chose this scale. It isnā€™t a bad scale, but seriously.

1 Like

Sorry about that. Marketing team should already updated the product description, and we will finish the integration as soon as Samsung reopen the partnership. Thank you.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but I did find a pretty simple work around on this issue. I downloaded Google fit and synced that app to my Wyze scale. Then, I downloaded an app called HealthSync and connected both Google fit and Samsung health to that app. From there, you can set up the weight function to show up in Samsung health. This only took me about 10 minutes and the healthsync app is free ( for a trial period and then $3).

3 Likes

That seems to do it :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Thank you! @atul.raj

1 Like

When I checked HealthSync on Play store is says 1 week free, then you can either purchase a lifetime membership, or monthly plan.

1 Like

@TechnoSwiss Yes, thatā€™s correct. The trial period is free and then itā€™s $3 to purchase the license. Thanks for pointing that out and I have now clarified by editing my original post above.

Thanks for that information, $3 doesnā€™t seem too bad for a lifetime subscription.