Wyze Robot Vacuum - very loud vibration noise

We’ve had our robot vacuum for several months and suddenly it is making a very loud vibration noise. Sounds like it’s coming from the rear or possibly the lidar holes. It’s unbearably loud. I have replaced the brushes and filter but it makes no difference. Any ideas?

Welcome to the Forum Community, @RyFy. That’s a new issue I haven’t heard of before! Assuming this occurs only when actually vacuuming, have you checked the wheels to see if anything is caught or binding there? Also just as s matter of course check and tighten any visible screws.
If that doesn’t help, I suggest that you contact Wyze Support.
Live support is also available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 4 am - 8 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
The phone call option is probably your best and quickest way and if it’s a warranty issue you will already be there!

I am having the same vibration noise.

My vacuum is having load vibration/clicking sound noise also.

My issue seems to have resolved itself. Something must have been stuck inside the vacuum where I couldn’t get to it. Whatever it was, it has shaken loose and the loud vibration noise is gone.

Mine had the same vibration and rattling noise issue you describe and it was because when I disassembled the main brush to clean it, I removed the end plastic bushing that holds one end of the brush in place while the motor spins the opposite square end of the axle. I forgot to reinstall after cleaning it and when I started vacuuming again, the vibration noise was intermittent and loud. When I noticed, I installed the bushing (I almost threw it away by accident) and the noise went away immediately!

1 Like

I think I’m having the same issue, but don’t remember seeing a bushing (on the metal pin side) on the brush when I removed it for cleaning and can’t find it. Is it possible to get a replacement bushing?

If it’s making a loud vibration sound it’s because it’s missing that tiny piece on the main brush. When you clean the main brush (the big one in the middle) make sure you don’t accidentally throw away the tiny piece connected to the metal side.