Wyze Robot Vacuum - Information about Quick Mapping and a GIVEAWAY!

First floor vacuum mapped out roughly 2300 sf in 8 minutes. But it got stuck for 30 min when it sucked in an apron on the ground

1 Like

My Weezie mapped out my2,500ft² main floor in about 15-20 minutes using firmware v.1.6.113

1 Like

First floor vacuum mapped upstairs ~1000 Square get in 10 minutes.

1 Like

Life Saver! Cleans up just over 2600 sq feet of floor space

1 Like

Mr. Jeffrey Crumb is one of the better additions we added to the family. Helps clean up the kids messes on a daily schedule.

Rover does a great job mapping out my upstairs floor which took roughly 5 minutes (not shown in screenshot since I had it clean right after; sorry). It cleans around 500 sq ft on 1.6.113 firmware. I have it ignore several rooms as they don’t need cleaning every day.

1 Like

Sir Robit cleaned 618 square feet in 1.2 hours. Love you, Sir Robit!

I guess about 1400sqft. Vaccy did a nice job in about 10 minutes. Best

1 Like

Our robo is doing well! Miano is keep us clean and tide

image|281x500

1 Like

Oh Helllooooo! Mrs Doubtfire finished a quick map of my very messy house.

Screenshot_20210422-102655_Wyze

2 Likes

Robot Vacuum cleans my 867 sq ft. In about 25 min (with frequent pauses to empty dog hair :man_shrugging:) using firmware version 1.6.113

2 Likes

“Second Floor Vacuum” mapped out my 920ft² second floor in 11 minutes.

1 Like

Using latest version 1.6.113. My Wyze Bot Vac mapped my floor in 7 minutes! 689 square feet. We want to win free parts. One of the first to own Wyze bot vac and tons of other Wyze products! Luv our Wyze bot vac!

1 Like

Upstairs Vacuum mapped my 1000sf upstairs floor in 16 min. Firmware version 1.6.113

My House Robo Vacuum mapped out my 670 sqft main floor in 9 minutes.

Hazel has been a very nice addition to the household.

“Biden” mapped about 1600sf in 11 minutes

My Sir sweeps a-lot got his update a couple days ago but I did a quick map for this contest so he could be entered. The one room is kind of off a little but it’s my teenage son’s room and it’s pretty messy. We actually rarely have the door open for him to sweep it.

Good luck everyone!

When do you guys plan to allow for 2 floor map creation? I really need this feature to get rid of my old not so smart Roomba! I can only use my Wyze Robot on the first floor and I don’t want to keep mapping every time on the second floor!

2 Likes

Dora (the Explora), because she explores on her onw. Took 9 minutes to map 1200 sq ft. Her estimate of 232ft2 seems significantly off. Looks like other people are having the same issue.