Wyze Robot Vacuum Firmware Beta Testing 3/22/2021

@Rui , Vacuum ran today did the first part of the house without issue, did most of the back end of the house, however it had issues in the MBR. Here is the scenario:

It vacuumed in this order: hallway, OFC GR, GR, OFC, BR, then got the the MBR. Here is where the problem started:

2 things to note first:

1. I submitted a log - log number isL: 195870
  2. I made no changes at all to my home network, setup or anything when it ran last weekend. The only difference was that I installed the latest FW. the FW version is 1.6.126
  • first it did not do the entire MBR, it got confused and sporadically did a portion of the room. Picture 1 shows what it outlined in the room.
  • then it thought it was done and got confused as to where the dock was and the battery ran out: Picture 2 was the rsult of that
  • Additional issue with this is that the Vacuum Map display keeps going dark as shown in Image 3. I have to back out and go back in for it to come up. Sometimes it will come up flicker then shut the Vacuum display down and go back to the Main wyze app page.

Image 1 depicts how the Vacuum is confused to the layout of the room

Image 2 depicts shows where it died as it was confused how to get back to the dock. Also shows how the map was messed up and ghost rooms or walls appeared. Compare this image to image 1.

Image 3 shows the no network issue as the battery was at 0%, expected.

Image 4 shows the blacked out map.