Wyze Plug Outdoor Firmware 1.2.0.273 Released - 2/7/22

Howdy, Forum Friends!

Golly, I missed you all so much! On Friday, I started catching up on internal Wyze stuff. Today is my first day back in the public areas! How have you been? I hope you’ve had many great things happen for you in the last few weeks!

On more official topics…

Wyze Plug Outdoor has a firmware release today! Version 1.2.0.273 adds support for optional automatic updates. :electric_plug:

Read our Release Notes:

10 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen , welcome back. You were missed while you were out. Hope you are doing well. We were in good hands wit @WyzeJasonJ .

6 Likes

Welcome back! Hope all is well!

4 Likes

I’m doing great! And @WyzeJasonJ did such a fantastic job. I missed you all dearly but knew he was up to the task. I’m happy to hear that I was right! :heart:

9 Likes

But you do realize that even though @WyzeJasonJ did an awesome job, you are not replaceable. You are like the glue that holds us all together. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Guess I’d better not send in my resignation just yet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jason and I make an excellent team! And I trust him deeply. But I’m a selfish creature and our communities are my home. You’re not getting rid of me that easily! :heart:

10 Likes

That is great news… but remember to pace yourself.

5 Likes

I promise I’ll do my best! :sweat_smile:

I found out on Friday that my work stamina isn’t what it was before my time off. I’m going to work hard to take care of myself and start off with reasonable boundaries that I hopefully maintain from here on out. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome back Gwendolyn!
Yep, give your body time to fully recover…

5 Likes

Welcome Home @UserCustomerGwen!

3 Likes

Welcome back!!!

2 Likes

Not funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, please do. Having good balance in your life is REALLY, REALLY important. Don’t let ANYTHING consume and imbalance you. balance makes you much more effective/efficient with the time you do give to work.

And the big question is, how is the little furball doing? Was their recovery as good as yours?

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! :people_hugging:

Everyone’s a critic… :joy:

I’m excited about it! And a couple of coworkers already stepped up and took some big things off of my plate so I can work on higher level stuff and focus my efforts better. I feel so proud!

Sir Fluffington Hopscotch III is doing great! He was a little uncertain about his time as a pillow but he decided that he liked it after all. He’s now residing in a place of honor on Pillow Mountain and much beloved by cats and myself. He was an excellent surgery and recovery companion!

5 Likes

Now that is a healthy group of coworkers! I often hear so many people saying they will never do anything besides their minimal job description because they’re afraid they’ll end up being expected to have more work than they want, so in some places people avoid helping each other. This is so great that you have a work environment and coworkers where people are willing to help each other out to make things run better. I love hearing this. Major props to everyone who involved in helping you out and having a happy, healthy environment like that. :wink: Of course it helps that people see you have always done so much yourself and leading the way that they know you aren’t taking advantage of anyone, so your leadership is a good reason why they trust helping you out. That says a lot about all of you.

Thank you for the update on Sir Fluffington Hopscotch III, I kept asking for updates, I’m glad to hear he got a promotion. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks and welcome back. The firmware update took without an problem. I haven’t located any settings that allow me to opt in for future updates.

1 Like

Thanks for the flag! I’ll check with the team about it. This may be a case that requires an app update to see the option.

1 Like

Welcome back, Gwendolyn! :smiley: Happy to hear you are doing well! Missed you bunches.

5 Likes

Confirmed that an update will be required to access this feature. Sorry about that!

My cat, Mistral, is currently clinging to my lap. :joy:

And I missed you bunches, too! :heart:

5 Likes