WYZE OG Telephoto delayed shipping

Just a heads up to anyone that ordered. I was notified they shipped both my OG and OG telephoto and when it arrived today it was just the OG. Support claims it will be another 3-5 business days to process and another 10-14 to ship it (so 3-4 weeks). There was notification of a partial shipment so be warned if you purchased it and expected it sooner like me. Very frustrating to say the least and Wyze really dropped the ball on their “new” product they hyped so much.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up,
Was wondering why I hadn’t got shipping info by now for my telephoto (that’s all I ordered)

On another Note, I have noticed that all the youtubers that promote Wyze products all got an OG telephoto cam, But paying customers are left in the dark. I’m now beyond disappointed and have reached frustration. Do they even have any of these cams on hand?, or was this a paper release and we all just “Pre-Ordered” without knowing it was a Pre-Order? If its going to take a Month to receive an order, they need to update their site to state as such.

Edit: They wont even let you cancel the order. its almost like they are being built to order at this pace.

1 Like

Please post here when you receive the shipment date. I’ll do the same.

2 Likes

Amazon is taking orders

Ordered yesterday and got a shipped today email this evening. Tracking number provided indicates that package is awaiting pick-up. So cross your fingers. We may not have to wait much longer. Amazon appears to be fulfilling the order for Wyze.

Was this purchased through amazon or wyze? If from Wyze thats pretty ridiculous when they haven’t shipped to those who bought day of.

What exactly did you order?

I bought it directly from Wyze but Amazon is delivering it. Wyze used Amazon to deliver my Pan V3 too. I only bought the telephoto cam.

1 Like

Ordered 2 OG telephoto on 17th but order still not shipped out yet. Contacted support last week and was told shipping in few days.

I was finally able to cancel my order, I strongly believe they are selling cams that they do not have, (OG Telephoto) I have reported this to the FTC. this behavior should not be allowed or tolerated. This is not advertised as a pre-order and shipping states 2-3 days everyone who ordered on the 17th should have received their order by now, or at the minimum have a tracking number and it be on the way to them.

2 Likes

Just checked and Amazon is not taking orders today for the telephoto. My order is still reading “label created… waiting for carrier pick-up.”

2 Likes

Word is that there was a shipping issue with the OGT, but has since been resolved. Shipping should occur in the next few days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reply from support

Rockin’ Good News! :guitar::partying_face:

1 Like

Just got my shipping info. Will screenshot it when i get the chance

2 Likes

Got the SD card but not the OG telephoto. It came via Amazon. Ordered both directly from Wyze. Cam hopefully will be sent next week. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

My 2 OG telephotos ordered on the 17th just got shipped out :+1: Should be delivered tomorrow since amazon logistics is very fast! :tada:

1 Like