Wyze Notification in 3 seconds

You’re right. There isn’t any. It does work normally.

This was posted under “Captured on Wyze” as an example of Wyze’s “quick” (under 3 seconds) notification.

Some people in other threads (which is off-topic in that thread) are complaining that Wyze cannot do this while other manufacturers can. This is to show that it can (disputing the other person’s assertion that I’m making a claim that I can’t prove). Well here’s the proof.

The difference being the method of detection. If you use the motion detection that the other manufacturers are using, then you can get the same “quick” notification (apples to apples). If you compare the Wyze AI and the notification on it vs other manufacturers that don’t use AI, then it’s comparing apples to oranges.

Why do you assume I do? Why do you also assume that the word debate is negative (not to mention, I also mentioned “discuss” which you seem to ignore and just go directly into attack mode).

de·bate /dəˈbāt/

noun

1. a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

“last night’s debate on the Education Bill”

Similar:

discussion, exchange of views, discourse, parley, …

verb

1. argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

There is such a thing as a friendly debate, unless you’ve never had one.

I rest my case :grin:

So you getting called out for being a troll is debating? :laughing: :

What’s the issue

He wants a debate. Will you accommodate him?

1 Like

Aside from trolls that don’t contribute anything? Nothing.