Wyze lock bolt keypad dimensions

Can anyone tell me what the outside dimensions are on the keypad?

It’s not currently officially published anywhere I can find, but I just measured it at:
4.5" x just under 3" X roughly 5/8" (I wasn’t including the button protrusion for the depth)

Edit: See below for another possibly more accurate measurement Or at least confirmation between the 2 of us.
(hard to measure totally accurately using just a tape measurement when it curves, etc and is a tiny bit bigger at the base than the front)

3 Likes

External Keypad:
Total Depth: Door Edge to Button edge 3/4 of an inch (not including screw posts)
Width: 2 and 7/8 inches
Height: 4 and 5/8 inches

Internal Bolt:
Depth: 1 and 3/4 inches (not including CAM BAR)
Width: 3 inches not including
Height: 6 and 3/4 inches

4 Likes

I was close :rofl:
Thanks

Was it on the box, or you did a measurement before installing?

1 Like

Measured before installing.
I didn’t even see yours, sorry, had special request for this and the page was up all morning without refresh waiting on delivery.

1 Like

Mine was already installed when I measured it so it was hard to get exact figures since it is slightly curved (which looks and feels REALLY nice).

Your measurements seem to slightly differ with the published measurements on the internal one though:

Like I said, hard to get exact with the curving, and it being slightly bigger at the base than the front, etc. :slight_smile: (at least while using just a tape measure)

Or my Westcott ruler needs rebooted. :joy:

1 Like

I think those dimensions are actually the size of the box the lock is packaged in. But, that is just a guess. Mine is still sitting in California. :frowning_face:

1 Like

That would make it make sense. Good thinking.

My Lock Bolt was just delivered. The box measures exactly as you stated, :smiley: