Wyze Headphones are here! ... But how much do you think they cost? 9/29/20

@blhobson, the headphones would need permission to work with Alexa before they would do that so it’s pretty easy to block. No, that capability has nothing to do with the cost of the headphones. :slight_smile:

@Seapup, no, you cannot use them while they are charging.

@ScampMichael, if Google Assistant is your native voice assistant, you can use it! :smiley:

@superchi, thanks for your order! And I’ll share your interest in the temperature and leak sensors with the team. :slight_smile:

@milehiguy, you can use the touchpad with a double tap or the physical button on the headphones to use Siri once you set it up in the app. You can select your default. :slight_smile:

@dr.know, thanks for the help as usual!

@rbhateja, the band is a composite of stainless steel, UVA foam, and plastic. We wanted it to be strong. :wink:

@plimitone, you can pair your headphones with two devices at a time! I have mine paired with my computer and phone. I’m told that the sound tuning style is similar to V-Moda headphones.

@carverofchoice, we wouldn’t recommend these for babies. Though the PM recommends baby earmuffs! Apparently they’re adorable. The time between testing and going to market is going quickly and I’ll tease the team about not communicating that effectively. We worked hard on the design with the team for the last couple of years and I remember trying on the first prototypes they brought to the office. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@plimitone The audio speaker drivers are similar to those you find in Sennheiser Momentum, and the sound tuning style is in the same style as V-Moda Crossfade II.

6 Likes

Wow V-Moda Crossfades and the Senn Momentums. Going all out.
Can’t wait to give these a try.

3 Likes

ohhh mee ohhh my
i just pulled the trigger on these… and maybe a couple other preordered items and the scale… hope i love them all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why wasn’t there EA for the headphones? Just curious.

1 Like

Are the ear cushions replaceable?

4 Likes

true multi-pairing? for this price? I pre-ordered mine as any decent headphones/buds with Multi-pairing is above $129

2 Likes

Which cup (left or right) is the button located to invoke Voice Assistant. I assume the right. Can anything on the LEFT cup be tapped/touched to do this, or … can the headphones be worn reversed so that these controls are on the left? (hopefully that made sense, assume your right arm were in a sling to relate)

2 Likes

The email states price ~$50 during pre-order but the video makes it look like this is the ‘retail’ price as well…? I am not big into pre-ordering before seeing some more or less independent reviews. Thanks.

Again - no shipping option to Canada? How about some love for your fans north of the border!

@mbrindle, we’re looking into different launch methods to figure out what works best for us. :slight_smile:

@Iron_Man, the cushions are replaceable! And we’ll have them for sale later. :grin:

@viscount, I believe it! It’s so convenient. I haven’t had that with headphones before and I absolutely love it.

@milehiguy, you are correct that it’s the right side. Sorry, we cannot make the left cup tappable or touchable. Though technically they can be worn reversed.

@beluga, the price may go up a little. If you prefer to wait for reviews, that would make sense. :slight_smile:

@imac666, we love our Northern Neighbors! We’re still working on the shipping to Canada. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ordered two. One for myself, the other for my wife for Christmas :slight_smile: They seem impressive! Having a wired option is great for using with my home-theater for movie watching, which is an older Yamaha that doesn’t have blutooth. I’ll be curios how they compare to my older Panasonic over the ear cans I use for that…

1 Like

Thanks! Any chance of having cloth ear cushions available? My head tends to get sweaty under leather.

1 Like

Before I pre-order, can you please confirm that the new headphones work with both iPhone and Android for both music and phone calls?

Very excited for theses!!! I know these headphones are amazing since I was lucky to be part of the beta test :slight_smile:

The $50 price point is absolutely amazing! I might buy a few extras as Christmas gifts :smiley:

I’ll be ordering mine today!

1 Like

I am very interested in these headphones. Can someone tell me the latency to expect?
Will it be APTX-LL (low latency) speeds (around 40ms)?
If I use them with my TV, I like to have the lips in synch with the audio.
Thanks very much!

@jls4wheeler I’m so glad you were in the beta test! We met so many times under different product wishlists :joy:

4 Likes

They support SBC and AAC.

2 Likes

Yes they do! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I ordered 2 pair anyway, but I can’t quite tell if they’re on ear or over ear. None of the documentation makes that clear.