Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

It would be nice to have some bluetooth earphones that are of good quality and cheaper than Apple airpods. I think that would be cool. I know it might seem like something that doesn’t fit into Wyze’s product list, but I kind of look at Wyze as a company that sees all the other top-selling tech products and tries to find ways to make those products better and more affordable for the average person. I mean, I never thought they’d release a door lock or scale, and here we are.

Maybe if the earbuds were paired with the app or Wyzeband, you could send a signal to each bud and have them ring or flash a light so they could be located or something to that effect. Especially since people seem to easily lose their airpods and Apple doesn’t have that feature.

Check out TaoTronics.

1 Like

Remember the leak that was posted in the core facebook group months ago for Wyze Headphones? (It was an email someone received). Here’s a wishlist topic on it! They should have a voice assistant and phone controls for different apps, similar to Microsoft Surface Headphones and Earbuds.

2 Likes

This was just changed to researching! This would be cool to have some affordable Earbuds/Headphones from Wyze!

1 Like

Wow, I feel honored to know this changed to researching! i thought it seemed like a cool idea. Good to know others must have liked it too.

2 Likes

Love this idea

This is a highly competitive area where all the competitors (of note) are priced at $150 or more. Kind of like Arlo. So, yes, I agree. This would be a disruptive entrant into the market if they can get the quality high enough.

1 Like

Wyze just confirmed they’re working on headphones

3 Likes

Anker, MPow, Taotronics, Life, 1More, JLab, there are dozens of well regarded wireless noise cancelling headphones and earphones in the $40 range. Really not something that demonstrates any technical or business acumen, and further dilutes the Wyze brand. On the other hand, at least it’s not a space heater. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just what the world needs, another rebranded version of low priced headphones.
My wife has 3 sets of TaoTronics. I have a pair of SoundPeats buds. Very happy with all of them but can’t see the need for another brand name.

2 Likes

The problem with headphones:

I have a big fat American head. I have, apparently, large ears. Most headphones, be they draped in faux leather or cloth, tend to mash up against my ears, heating them up or crushing them (because even the cupped ones are too small) generally making them uncomfortable to wear.

What I’d like to see is a lightweight pair that uses oversized “cups” that actually go over (encompass) the ears covered in a smooth cooling material with a detachable cord. No one has ever gotten it right but maybe Wyze can.

1 Like

Please create headphones that can be connected to two devices at the same time! I have a personal phone and a work phone and I need headphones that can work on both at the same time.

4 Likes

Hi, everyone! We’re opening the beta for the headphone testing. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application here:

https://airtable.com/shrPfmARWjtGAhy0a

If you have not submitted the general application, please make sure you do that because it is necessary for being considered (due to us wanting to quickly ship out hardware for the test). :slight_smile:

https://airtable.com/shrrsXnmgbC9gaZkO

5 Likes

Filled out! Thanks for the information! Very exited for Wyze Headphones!

1 Like

I sure hope I can test this out. I use my AirPods at work everyday and the battery dies so quick now. I’d love to get to get my hands on these and give some good feedback

1 Like

I am quite excited about this product! I hope I am selected for testing.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! Between this and the posting in Core, we have about 500 responses! We’re going to close the application now so we can sort through and select testers more easily. Thanks for the interest! :smiley:

4 Likes

Bummed I missed it. @UserCustomerGwen if they open up any more spots is love to opt in.

2 Likes

They merged my post into yours and I missed it too.

2 Likes

This has 14 up votes and is in testing, Smarthings integration is at 1500+ up votes and still under consideration. Wyze has really lost the plot with respect to the cameras if it’s “testing” bluetooth headphones practically nobody asked for but isn’t according the same importance to far more integral things like integrating Wyze cams with other smart home platforms

1 Like