Wyze Contact Sense - Defective Replacement

Greetings!

I’m looking for info on who I need to contact to request replacement of a defective Contact Sense. Of the 2 Contact Sensors that I receive in the Starter Kit, one arrived dead. I have not been able to activate no matter what I try. I opened a ticket (# 226501) on May 15 & have exchanged emails with Support staff. I sent the log file & did everything that was requested but am yet to receive any kind of confirmation from Wyze Support team regarding replacement. I’ve emailed several times in May & last on June 3.

Could you please help me connect with someone who can resolve this.

I’m disappointed & frustrated at this treatment. I’ve been a Wyze customer since 2017 & have purchased several Wyze cameras & the Sense Starter Kit.

Could someone from the Support team please help me?

Regards.

@UserCustomerGwen has been helpful with situations like this, hopefully she can work some magic for ya!

2 Likes

@Omgitstony : thank you much for sharing.
I hope I get to connect with @UserCustomerGwen .
I’ve interacted with some other Wyze Wizards such as Jackie Lou Moya & she was able to address a time zone issue instantly.

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me in, @Omgitstony!

@homibaba, I appreciate you letting us know about this issue. I’ll go take a look at your support ticket now.

2 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen : Thanks a bunch for reaching out. I will respond to your email right away.
@Omgitstony: thanks again for connecting me with Gwendolyn … she truly is a magician.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m happy to lend a hand. I’ll keep an eye out for your response. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Want to close this topic. @UserCustomerGwen sent me a replacement the very next day & the new Sensor works like a charm. Thank you Wyze!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Closed on request of OP. :slight_smile: