Wyze Cam v3 :

Version: 4.36.12.9357

What’s New:

• Added support for Camera as Chime function

• Improved logging and device self-diagnostics

• Improved event video upload success rate

• Bug fixes

• You need to update the app to 2.48 to receive this firmware update

• App versions lower than 2.48 can’t connect to this firmware due to the app and firmware security improvements

Wyze Cam v3 Pro :

Version: 4.58.12.9357

What’s New:

• Bug fixes

• App versions lower than 2.48 can’t connect to this firmware due to the app and firmware security improvements

Wyze Cam Pan v2 :

Version: 4.49.12.9357

What’s New:

• Bug fixes

Wyze Video Doorbell v2 :

Version: 4.51.1.9341

What’s New:

• Added ability to turn off sound made by the doorbell when pressed (Note: Requires Wyze app 2.50 or higher to display the option)

• Added option for Wide Dynamic Range, to optimize the image quality and help prevent over-exposed images (Note: Requires Wyze app 2.50 or higher to display the option)

• Optimized the system to reduce the possibility of forced restarts

3 Likes

Is the (light not showing remote viewing properly) one of the bug fixes of this release?

Updated 14 cameras (13 V3, and one V3 Pro) without issue.

2 Likes

It seems that after this update, all of my v3 cams will now not connect to WebView, but the V3Pro’s will.

This was not the case before this update.

I have 6 V3s active
1 stand alone
1 garage door opener
2 floodlights, and 2 connected to the floodlights.

And with WebView, it seems that it tries to connect in order from top to bottom.
I have 24 on WebView
First 2 are V3 pro, they come up quickly
Next 4 are V3, and it just completely hangs up all the others connecting, until it basically gives up on those 4, then the rest start coming up after a long wait for those 4 to fail. The others where there is a v3 in front of them don’t have as much of a problem waiting, because I think it only tries either 3 or 4 at a time, and those two are sprinkled amongst the other 20 v3Pros

2 Likes

I have the same problem as well. After updating with this beta, I can’t connect to the Webview.

I have 5 cameras in total. 3 Cam V3 + 2 Cam V3 Floodlight.

Cam V3 FW is 4.36.12.9357 beta
Floodlight FW is 1.0.0.55
App version is v2.50.0 (423)
Plugin version is 2.50.0.22

The web view isn’t supposed to work with the latest beta. They warned this would happen until the full release of the app.

All updates went well. My v3 cameras do not show up on my door bell as chines, my cam pan v3 does and works great thank you for this as I have never been able to get my doorbell to work with it. If the cam v3’s could work that would be even better

This is the beta for the cameras themselves not the application. I have not loaded 2.50 beta 2 so this should not be a problem

I don’t see Ring as a rule/action for Cam v3 either. Feature is working well for Cam Pan v3.

1 Like

There was no warning on the camera firmware for this release. The warning was only for the app version. I am already at version 2.50 beta 1 which is within the limits of what the camera firmware called for.

The OG Cameras and Pan Cam v3 appears to be the only ones at this time. At least on my cameras

1 Like

Same here. This beta firmware release is supposed to add ring functionality to Cam v3. Maybe an upcoming associated app change is also required.

1 Like

I think they may still be working on it. The webview issue with v3 is being worked on as well. Some cannot stream the v3 cameras in WebView

1 Like

The webview worked previously when they issued a fixed on March 20 with Wyze Web Portal 2.4.11. Before updating this beta firmware, I specifically tested that my camera was still able connect to webview.

maybe, but it sasy:

I would think 2.50 is in that list…

Yep. I’m running 2.50.0 (423).

We have found the root cause for the updated cameras not being able to stream on Webview and should have that resolved soon.

6 Likes

yay Jason!

2 Likes

My V3s just started working again with Webview :grinning:

3 Likes