Wyze Cam V3 Pro - Issues scrolling through SD card - Keeps jump backwards/forward

This V3 Pro has been a pain ever since I’ve gotten it a few months ago. The image sensor detects less light than the V3. My worse issue is that when scrolling through SD card footage, it keeps jumping back to the last known detection or forward to the next known event. It happens most of the time, not all of the time.
When i try to skip 10 minutes forward, it would jump back to the last event even if it’s 10 mins ago or 30 minutes ago. The old interface worked just fine so this is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.

1 Like

It sounds like you have your SD card recording set for events only.

The UI was designed to go from one event to the next so you weren’t viewing times of “No Footage at this Time”. When you scroll, it takes it some time to pass data from the app to the cam and back to the app. This will be affected by the signal strength to the cam and your local network. I have found that it is very responsive when as close to the router as possible or when on a very robust Mesh network. The farther it is away, the longer it takes the app to respond to load the footage of the time I selected in the scroller.

The 30s FF\RW buttons are currently experiencing some bug problems. The V3Pro is not the only cam affected. Wyze is aware of this and they are working to fix it.

1 Like

The 30s FF and RW buttons are not functioning correctly. It is also not limited to the V3Pro. It has been reported in multiple threads.

1 Like

I have the same problems with 2 pros I bought when released. About time for a fix!

1 Like

I have the same issue v3 pan just jumps will not smooth scroll like other cameras i had