Wyze Cam v3 Firmware 4.36.8.26 and Wyze Cam Pan v2 Firmware 4.49.1.41 Released - 2/17/22

Hello, hello!

Wyze Cam v3 firmware 4.36.8.26 and Wyze Cam Pan v2 firmware 4.49.1.41 are comin’ your way! These have fixes for Cam Plus Lite bugs. Thanks for your bug reports and patience! :blue_heart:

Read our Release Notes:

6 Likes

I posted a link to this in the original Cam Plus Lite Announcement thread so people following that thread should hopefully see there is an update if they experienced any issues.

1 Like

Since I am enrolled in the “all you can eat” Cam Plus Unlimited, I will wait this firmware upgrade out for now, especially with this bad weather moving in.

2 Likes

Just got our very first Wyze Cam v3 today, cannot wait to test this puppy out. Initial impressions are fantastic, especially at the price point. Eager to dig into the RTSP support and options, but for now just super interested in finding a micro SD card and getting things fully set up and going. Firmware updates (currently on v4.36.8.26) were flawless, via Android mobile app, although it took a few (three or four) updates to fully get us current. Nightvision is outstanding. Haven’t had a ton of time to tinker, but so far so good.

Anyone wants to direct me towards some advanced user guides, or just general getting started style tips or pointers, it’d be greatly appreciated. Have only set up Blink cams for clients in the past, i really just want to watch my cat while i’m away from my office. :cat2: THANKS.

RTSP firmware is always a step or two behind, so only use that if you need RTSP.

V3 documentation in the support section:

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011231672-Wyze-Cam-v3

2 Likes

Updated and happy to report all went well! Great job Wyze team! :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like Cam Plus Lite will be a no-go for me as I’m on the RTSP firmware and that has top priority.