Wyze Cam v2, Wyze Cam Pan, Wyze Cam Outdoor v1 & v2 Firmware Beta Test 8/9/2022

Updates going from beta to release usually take a few weeks. Sometimes beta updates get delayed due to issues, so they could take longer.

Seems improved, but not completely gone: I have a 2 videos from 2 different cameras (Wyze Cam v2 4.9.9.1355, Wyze Cam Pan 4.10.9.1355) that still show 1s of dropped frames in the middle.

1 Like

Updated one of my v2 cameras, the “forget wifi config” bug remains. Camera works normally, but it doesn’t come back after powering it off.

I moved the camera back to the non-beta firmware, updated successfully via the app, then removed it and added it again. After adding it back, removed the power cable, connected it again, blinking blue and yellow again :frowning:
Keeping my other cameras on the non-beta firmware for now.

WOO! Glad I’m not the only one having this issue - of course unfortunate for you, but I haven’t heard that many people having this issue so thought it was something weirdo about my setup. I had two cameras running on 4.9.9.1355 relatively well until the last two days. They started exhibiting the “forget wifi settings” issue, even after a full factory setup - so I guess reverting to last stable it is then until this can be rectified… these BETA releases have really been problematic for the past while, unless what others have eluded to which is that certain manufacturing batches respond better than others or have some innate defect in them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.