Wyze Cam Floodlight Not On App

I just got the new Floodlight but I can’t set it up. There is no floodlight option in the Wyze app.

@WyzeTao & @WyzeChao & @UserCustomerGwen

Is the Wyze Cam Flood light setup using the + Add V3?
Or is there an upcoming +Add function to App for adding the Wyze Cam Floodlight?

Waiting for further information before buying 2 and installing / reviewing the product…

Flood light, do you mean the spotlight? Is spotlight, yes you would install it through the settings of the V3. I put the install link below. BYW…it is really nice.

Totally different device, we are discussing a NEW product called Wyze Cam Floodlight not the add-on spotlight for a V3

Go to Wyze Shop and look at New product, this is not the add-on V3 spotlight.

Another post with more info here:

Excellent!

Interesting I never knew they made that unit I thought it was an aftermarket product

They just announced it today.

Released prematurely because of HD doing that, so may be more growing pains as they scramble to get their software online.

Well we all know by now how well Wyze is organized, Nothing New too see here so to speak…LOL :rofl:

I am a fan of the V2, V3 and Pan-Cam Only, and the firmware when it is fully vetted and working as it should.

Now the other Wyze products you are correct I am not a fan, Nothing new there either.

In my opinion Wyze lost their way when they diverged from a Camera company, but I do understand their reasoning. Just to bad it went down that way. I will be a die hard fan of the V2, V3, and Pan-Cam.

And who knows maybe the Wyze Cam Floodlight once I get my hands on it, and see what I can do with it as-is and modified to my needs…

Cheers, :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: I’m 4 Old Rasputin’s in to the evening :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: