Wyze bulbs always disconnect

Anyone else have issues with their Wyze bulbs not staying connected with WiFi/Wyze app? Seems some bulbs stay connected well and others disconnect from WiFi weekly or monthly… is there an alternative to having to reset EACH bulb and reconnect them to the app? Really annoying issue I’ve had since I’ve installed them…figured I’d ask before replacing all of them with regular led bulbs…

1 Like

I constantly have this problem with 5 of my Wyze bulbs. They lose connection to WiFi and I have to go around to each bulb to unscrew and screw back in for it to reconnect. WiFi works fine for all other devices. But the bulbs drop connections 3 or 4 times a week for the past 4 months

Welcome back CyberDude777…

And welcome to the Wyze community marcus1040.

Have you guys tried checking your router settings to see if it is broadcasting only in the 2.4Ghz band as the bulbs will only connect to 2.4.

You may also want to check and see if there are any objects that are situated in between the router and the bulbs as physical interference as well as wifi device interference can seriously contribute to connectivity/stability issues… (Especially if you have a good amount of wifi devices in your home…)

Yeah I have 12 mesh routers all around the entire house, broadcasting both 5ghz and 2.4ghz. Only a few of the bulbs randomly spread out around the house seem to have this issue. Which is weird because a bulb right next to one of the problematic ones will be perfectly fine. I don’t think any of them are receiving interference?