Wyze Band v2.10.31 - Alexa WYZE/SmartThings error

I’ve been running the beta for a couple of days to test a connectivity fix that allows notifications with having the app active or in background. Seems to be working great.

However, I stumbled across another error when going to either Wyze or SmartThings via Alexa to turn on a light, etc…the request actually works, but the response back on the band is “Sorry, I don’t understand, please try again”.

It does work, but it has an incorrect reply on the Band.

First time, reporting something so I don’t know if this is the correct process or not.

Thanks
TG

1 Like

Hi @tjgreenway. The devs and support don’t monitor this forum. The best way to report an issue with the beta app is below. :slight_smile:

Please file a log from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

I’ve also had similar issue. Band delays response so when I ask for the weather it replies " Sorry, I don’t understand…"
I will ask it to turn den lights on, it responds with weather. Ask the time and the weather is reported. The Alexa needs work.
Many other issues with product but at least I can get a picture from my phone on it… not hating just reporting my experience.

1 Like