Wyze Band Available For Early Access!

A post was merged into an existing topic: View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

Great. What about an apple watch app? I’m not going to wear a watch to ONLY control my house. Might as well make your own phone while you are it.

Here’s the Wishlist topic on that subject. Please hop over and vote and/or comment. Make sure to click the VOTE button at the top:

1 Like

Cool idea for a new product. Only issue I have is Alexa. Never have been impressed with her. When will Google Assist be available?

That’s exactly what I said and then they did the release video… they dropped the bomb that Google wouldn’t play nice with them because there was no speaker component. when I contacted Google they sent me links to current Android watches that “I might enjoy” haha I would not enjoy affording it however.

1 Like

where do u buy Early Access? the link says pre-order

@SpeedingCheetah You can go to the Wyze app > shop tab or purchase from the website https://wyze.com/

1 Like

As an individual who has over 200 devices with 3 Smartthings hubs in 3 locations. I have used both Amazon and Google for voice commands and can assure you that Google is superior in almost every aspect except the Intercom function. Wyze really needs to consider Google integration for the Wyze Band. I also own the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 for those of you looking for an inexpensive very functional fitness band and the integrated Xiaomi scale. Google integration is really important.

2 Likes

This looks very cool! Any chance there will be support for Google Assistance, like the rest of your products?

So I had made the decision not to purchase this watch until google support was confirmed… but then I saw the other day what you guys were doing for local businesses! So I just went ahead and put in my order for both the watch and the scale! I can’t express how good it is to see some companies doing things like this for their own communities in times like these! So many companies are really showing their true colors right now and I’m really happy to be supporting a great company! (even if google integration may never come for this hardware, I’m happy to support!)

8 Likes

I see, well I was thinking the same thing as well not to buy the watch until google integration applies to it. And I realize this is just a test so far and if they do ended up coming out with Google software and guess what I just got myself a good deal $24 +tax that’s nothing wait till more software coming out, it will be more than what I paid for.
$24+tax can’t be beat knowing there will be more software coming.

Google has more hoops that Wyze has to jump through…

1 Like

They are still researching it.

1 Like

Hi from New Zealand. I have 3 cameras and several sensors. Wyze products are fantastic. I have ordered the Band, mainly to support Wyze, but out of curiosity to. My question then is, does the watch follow the same construct and philosophy of Wyze.? I am hoping so, and that it is not a random supplier throwing bits together to fill a gap? Or just to get something new to the Wyze market.
Thanks Marty.

1 Like

Does anyone know when these will ship?

My preorder said it will ship after April 7th. Will it ship shortly after April 7th, or will it be a few weeks/months. @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

We’re aiming for as close to April 7th as we can get it. :slight_smile:

I expect it to be pretty immediate.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome. I am really looking forward to mine.

2 Likes

Ya know I ended up checking out the Alexa app on my phone, and all my google home devices are compatible so far! (except my google nest minis and JBL view link, which I could probably connect using the bluetooth option) Now I’m strongly considering trying out a combination of the two, anyone doing this?

I also pre-ordered and am excited to get it, even though it is a new experience for me to buy an electronic item without extensively researching its features etc. beforehand; but with Wyze Lab’s low pricing policies it is a new world our here and we can afford to take risks as early adopters, just as many of us did in the early days of “home computers!”
I am really curious as to how they are able to put Alexa on the Band unless there is some new Alexa app that runs without Android or iOS or Windows or Mac. Could it be Linux or what?I’m guessing MIUI.
But we will soon find out.

Wow… I thought I was the only one left that still uses (and loves) my Pebble Time Watch !

Chas

1 Like