Wyze Band Available For Early Access!

Google fit and Apple health long range future but not now.

1 Like

I feel like Wyze should focus on home automation. We don’t need Wyze to expand to wearables and health. That would be like FitBit coming out with a security camera. Pick a niche, stick to it, and be the best in that category.

3 Likes

I assume there will be some cam controls from the band. Will we be able to actually watch one of the Wyze cams from the band? And will Cam notifications be pushed to the Band?

Thank you

3 Likes

But there niche is low price technology?

3 Likes

@zackpyle If you take home automation far enough, wearables are intertwined with home automation. I assume there’s some way that the Wyze Band could be used for presence detection. Given the battery life, I’ll probably wear it 24/7, so tracking it from room to room would be awesome but even just thinking about integration with the Wyze Lock, it would be great to have this on your wrist for those times when you forget your phone.

@UserCustomerGwen - Will the Wyze Lock automatically unlock when it detects a Wyze Band? Also, I see that WyzeBand supports calendar notifications; do these have to be entered using the app or does it get them from Alexa or smartphone? (iOS and Android?)

3 Likes

Sorry if I missed it, but when is the target ship date?

4 Likes

I actually use https://level.co/ for my lock. It’s invisible because it’s inside the door :man_shrugging:t3:
And integrates with homekit so I can use siri, my phone, or my apple watch

Hi, everyone!

We’ve been getting a lot of great questions about our newly launched Wyze Band and Wyze Scale.

We have an AMA coming up at 12:00 PT so you can learn more about these products and would love for you to join.

Here’s the link:

2 Likes

Hi Wyze team.
I got email about Wyze Band product early access. This looks great. Is heart rate feature usable in fitness applications, like MapMyFitness, or Endomondo?

3 Likes

Will it be possible to use Alexa without having to hold the home button? For me that is the convenience of alexa, not having to push buttons or get out a device.

1 Like

Will the Band have the ability to view my Wyze Cameras?

2 Likes

They said in the ama late 1st week april for band, scale next week

1 Like

Couple of questions - how is the accuracy of heart rate detection. Majority of the low cost bands have very bad accuracy. So I hope this isn’t one of those.
Secondly, does this band only track steps or also various workouts.
Lastly, is GPS through phone sync and how does that impact phone as well as this band’s battery.

2 Likes

Do you have the complete technical specifications of this device available and will there be a software option to turn on and off all wireless communications/antennas in the device on demand?

1 Like

This thing looks really nice- especially at this price point!

@UserCustomerGwen does this have a lot of health Analytics and integration with the health tracking on the scale?

1 Like

Will it count calories burned? As well as sleep quality? And does it have continuous heart rate monitor?

2 Likes

Wyze take my cash! Lol! Wyze product is the only electronics or smart gadget I ever bought the first versions. Never pre-ordered anything except Wyze…

I think you need to do to still hold down something to activate Alexa… It’s not always listening.

1 Like

Be glad you werent a early beta backer of the Eora 3D laser scanner.
Proud owner of a set of $450 aluminum doorstops.

3 Likes

I could tolerate not being able to answer or decline calls with the band, but no count down timer is a real deal breaker for me. Being a teacher I NEED a countdown timer on my wrist! :sob:

1 Like