Wyze Band and Scale Shipping Soon and Color Options for Wyze Band

Wyze Band & Wyze Scale Early Access Ends In:

Hey everyone!

We wanted to give you a heads up that Wyze Band and Wyze Scale Early Access closes tonight at midnight (Pacific). If you haven’t gotten your Wyze Band or Wyze Scale yet, today is the last day for EA! Orders start shipping this week.

Get Wyze Band and Wyze Scale

We also wanted to share a couple of quick news points about Wyze Scale and Wyze Band with you:

1. Wyze Scale received PCMag’s Editor’s Choice award last week!
  2. We are bringing in new Wyze Band strap colors and want to know which you like

Here is a little more detail on each:

Wyze Scale receives PCMag’s Editor’s Choice award

We are extremely honored that Wyze Scale received a 4.5 / 5 rating and Editor’s Choice on PCMag.com. Here’s a little nugget from the article:

“The $20 Wyze Scale offers unbeatable value, with the ability to measure and track 12 metrics, Wyze Band integration, and a safe mode for pregnant women and people who wear pacemakers.”

Check out the review on PCMag.com here and get your own Wyze Scale on Wyze.com.

Order Wyze Scale now

Wyze Band strap colors are coming

This photo is to display the color options we’re considering and has a different strap style than we’ll be shipping. New straps will be done in a watch-style.

Wyze Band is starting out with only a black colored strap (watch style), but we have had more colors on the roadmap since the beginning. Now that Wyze Band is launched, we are ready to bring in a few colors. Which should we choose? These will be available separately later and do not impact Early Access orders.

Take this survey to let us know what colors you prefer.

If you haven’t gotten your band yet, you can get it over on Wyze.com for only $24.99 (+shipping).

11 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen, I’m a basic black kinda guy. :wink:

8 Likes

Then you’re all set! :smiley:

6 Likes

Black for me and lavender for my lady. Survey completed! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

She has great taste! :wink:

1 Like

I prefer black, better for my line of work lol. Wife would want blue and the child says you need pink.

4 Likes

Congratulations Wyze! This is awesome news. :clap: :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

So awesome you guys killing it with the world closing. Love it! Wish I could add you to my resume!

4 Likes

:wink:

Openings at WYZE Labs

2 Likes

Now I wish I wouldn’t perorder it. It looks way better with a colored strap…

2 Likes

The colored straps aren’t going out with the EA orders. They’ll be available for purchase later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have my eye on the Light Camel strap. :eye:

1 Like

Wow, Wyze Scale has 18,000 backers and Wyze Band has 14,000 backers. Those numbers seem very high compared to previous Early Access releases.

5 Likes

@WyzeGwendolyn
Quick question. Sorry, I noticed on the display pic at the top the pink band looks to have a cover sleeve around the actual display, whereas the other 7 look like the display isn’t covered. Will the new bands just be the bands that connect without the protective sleeve or will there be a silicone sleeve attached to the bands and the display will kind of slide in with protection from all sides?

1 Like

These are renderings and I’m pretty sure that the display won’t have a sleeve. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

We’ve been super stoked about the interest in these products! :smiley:

4 Likes

Bummer. The protective silicone around the display are nice for added protection, especially for the gym goers. But either way for the price I’ll just buy another one when I ding this one up. Lol. Hell I could buy one for the next 8 years and still be cheaper than most of the other brands. :rofl:

1 Like

Awesome color choices!! I will probably get one of each depending on the prices. Speaking of, any idea what these might cost? I’m assuming less than $24.99? :wink:

1 Like

Will the new colors be just the strap part so i can switch out with the black on the EA Band?

1 Like