Wyze Scale Available For Early Access!

Ready to scale up your smart home? :wink:

Wyze Scale has all the features of a “high-end” smart scale, but without the eye-popping price tag at only $19.99 (+ shipping).

Wyze Scale is about more than just weight - It provides complete body analysis. It measures weight (of course), body fat %, lean body mass, and 9 other essential body metrics. It can even take your heart rate. Wyze Scale tracks weight and body fat trends and shows them right inside of the Wyze app. Do you use another app to track it all? No problem, Wyze Scale syncs with popular fitness apps.

Any other reasons to step on it? Absolutely! Check them out here - Best Smart Body Weight Scale, Digital BMI & Body Fat Scale | Wyze

11 Likes

Great pricing. Patiently waiting for delivery.

5 Likes

Just placed my order for both the band and the scale. (@UserCustomerGwen, I know I told you I probably wouldn’t get the scale. But, at that price, I figured “what the hey!” :smiley:

5 Likes

Oooh! That’s super exciting! Thanks for letting me know you changed your mind! :smiley:

3 Likes

Trying to order the WYZE scale but it keeps failing. I put in 8 orders because they keep failing. I am using my phone to place the order. Hopefully I will only get one scale.

But my order for the WYZE band went through and is processing.

1 Like

@evilcap 8 orders? One in each room? :rofl:

4 Likes

I changed my mind also… scale on the way. :grin:

2 Likes

I was planning to order one but I’m in Canada and the border is closed now :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I just ordered one as well. Did I miss when it is supposed to ship?

2 Likes

he has a very large spider

3 Likes

should have said in your check out, I believe mine said 4-6 days

2 Likes

What?? I thought everyone lives in a golden palace with 8 bathrooms.

3 Likes

Shipping scale after 3/27 and band 4/7 IF no problems with customs. Likely some delay with current problems.

1 Like

4 - 10 days was transit time after leaves Wyze.

1 Like

Won’t be able to make the AMA to ask and I didn’t see it addressed in the knowledgebase/FAQ – what’s the privacy details with regards to the scale? The Wyze Scale collects a lot more personal biometric data than previous products, stuff that could be seen as valuable to marketers or health insurers, and blurs into the realm of personal health information.

What Scale-derived data, if any, is uploaded by the app to cloud servers? Can that be opted out of? What’s Wyze’s policy re: how any data retrieved from the scale will be used?

Thanks! Looks like a great product.

4 Likes

I feel like Wyze should focus on home automation. We don’t need Wyze to expand to wearables and health. That would be like FitBit coming out with a security camera. Pick a niche, stick to it, and be the best in that category.

4 Likes

works w google fitness, that data will be sold, it’s the google way.

If you stay in-house (Wyze app) probably a different story

1 Like

AMA? where did you catch that one is occurring?

Thanks. I saw the shipping time, but being a preorder, I assumed it’s not going to ship immediately.