Wyze App Service Outage - 8/22/19

My Wyze sense bridge will not connect after the outage today. I have tried everything I know and it will not stop flashing blue and yellow. Very frustrating

Scanned over the “Complaint” . Doesn’t look good for Wyze. The sooner they shut down the cheaper the fine. Hope I’m wrong

https://litigationtools.maxval-ip.com/UnifiedPatentViewDocument/home/index?caseid=367776

One of my cameras is showing offline no way to get it online you can see through it but it does not record events

I am having trouble logging on

5:23 PM PT - The server load is improving but is not fully resolved with some issues with logging in, automation, and feedback submission. We are performing server maintenance to further address this problem and it may make the system unstable for the next 20-25 minutes. We apologize again.

I’m with you on that one.

Hi I live In New Jersey. I closed the app and deleted. BIG MISTAKE now I can’t sign in now!! please HELP

Bulbs still not showing up in the App and still not working. Some stay on, others don’t turn on from the motion sensors. Not even sure if the motion sensors are working. Cameras ARE working, but there seem to be no recorded events.

Still can’t view events on my wyze cam.

Literally every aspect of my Wyze system is in some sort of failure. From cams to bridge lights etc are reporting wrong settings or not even turning on at all. App takes like 20 times to even log in and then still has wrong reports of status

1 Like

Left and came back, Wyze system not functioning again. :frowning:

Thank you for the information

We’re in the middle of the server maintenance and this is likely impacting people further. We apologize for the difficulty.

Resuelvan lo más pronto posible y por que mis cámaras aparecen offline…?

Getting worse for us. System used to think about logging in then deny me. Now it just won’t even try. Hit login and it does nothing. Not a single second of thinking about it. Just sits there.

We are trying to set up a new device and during he install process the QR code is not even popping up as described in the video

I can not log in!!!:rage::rage::rage::rage:

I’m not seeing Amazon reporting service issues with AWS at large. Is Wyze experiencing a DDoS attack?

We apologize for the difficulty, folks. We’re working on server maintenance intended to help with this problem and we’ll update you when we have further information.