Wyze App 3.1 Release Candidate & Floodlight Pro Firmware Beta Test 8/26/2024

Thanks for confirming. I don’t see the issue under Android, but you’re the 3rd to report the issue. I’ll see if I can get some attention on the issue. It would help if those with the issue submit an app log and post Log ID for devs.

3.0.0 (11) exhibits the same problem with request timed out.

1 Like

Testflight is still only showing me 3.1.0. (5). As a supposed release candidate this is disconcerting.

Do we do this here? I was more active in the old beta community…

2 Likes

TestFlight previous builds:

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Problem is more likely an overnight server change, not RC app.

Apologies, I read that as 3.1.0. (11). Now I understand. :upside_down_face:

Not to post a million updates. But interestingly, after running the release version then switching back once again to the latest beta, one of my V4s is now loading in the beta app and the other continues to say try again. So there is no pattern I can discern here.

Log submitted 1552807, although I had to pick a device type from the list. There is no option for the app itself. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Seems like maybe an app thing. Production 3.0.5 (9) doesn’t have the issue.

Anyone else just recently getting “oops try again” or “request failed” message when trying to open a group? This is in the latest 3.1.0 (5)

1 Like

Did you previously experience the issue under 3.0.0 (11)?

I just installed it after having problems.

1 Like

Scan up…

1 Like

Reverting to release fixes it

@WyzeJasonJ @WyzeAndy @WyzeDesmond

Just ran into an problem. If the Pan Cam V3 (PCV3) is in Privacy mode, which shows off on the device, you cannot wake it up or get into the live stream. If the PCV3 is not in Privacy Mode, it will load and stream without issue.

@Seapup confirmed this as well.

Happens on both iOS and Android.

Log submitted from Android: 1552899

Video of the issues:

2 Likes

Confirmed. Beta 560, Android 14, Samsung s21 ultra.

1 Like

On behalf of @beemgee… Contact/Entry and Motion sensors’ metrics are missing:

Update: Looks like Wyze is working this issue on the server. Events and history for all of my sensor types just returned to normal.

3 Likes

Lots of can’t load error messages. Alerts page blank and then go back in it loads.

Very slow marking of viewed events. Takes several times for the event to get marked as viewed.

Alerts page has nothing then going back in it gets populated.

This is on Android app.

Welp…another update tonight. Went from 3.0.5 (558) to 3.1.0 (b650).

• Favorites tab feels like it’s TRYING to load live views faster, but it’s not. Each cam goes to a black background first as I scroll. Then loads live view. Feels…schizophrenic
  • The battery level indicators for my outdoor cams are missing the percentage again. Really need those so I don’t have to keep opening each camera to see what the actual percentage is.
  • EVENT FILTERS ARE BROKEN AGAIN!

:neutral_face:

AAAARGH!

Gimme back 3.0.5 (558). It was SOLID!

1 Like