What’s new:

• Optimized the camera connection performance of the favorite page
  • Bug fixes

Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro:

Version: 2.2.1.1160

What’s New:

• Improved image quality and fixed the issue of dark color night vision
  • Fixed a naming issue of video files on the microSD card
  • Added support for Motion Warning 1.5 (requires Wyze app version 3.1)
  • Bug fixes
4 Likes

What is “motion warning 1.5”?

I’m still waiting to get the BETA version… would love to get the new one. Go Faster Android!

Warning: You are asking about “Motion Warning 1.5”! This is your last warning about “Motion Warning 1.5”!

1 Like

Still unable to stream floodlight pro’s over a cellular connection. Log ID: 1551768

2 Likes

Installed on iOS and waiting for Android.

Beta FW on Camera currently installing. Will report back when done

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t connect my outdoors floodlight Pro

It’s out in the Play Store now…

If you’re currently running Android beta 3.1.0.b535, it’s a 2-step process. The Play Store will 1st update your app to production 3.0.0.519, then you’ll need to recheck the Play Store for an update and Android beta RC 3.1.0.b560 will show up.

3 Likes

hmmmm motion warning 1.5?

they wont give me sharks yet but im guessing it was @Seapup or @R.Good that got us motion warning 1.5…and i’m really hoping it’s

robocop-comply

2 Likes

Must have been @R.Good. :joy: I don’t even own a Wyze Floodlight of any flavor… yet.

2 Likes

Thanks, installing now

EDIT

Installed went well, testing now. I will say the initial testing resulted in the cameras loading faster. IMHO

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

I wish I did something but I’ve been buried in family and football.

My youngest moved into his dorm Saturday. 3/3 check!

3 Likes

It seems the only difference is you can now set a schedule for what hours of the day the warning is active? I don’t think that was there before this update.

I am on 3.0.5 558, still no 3.1 for me.
FLP firmware changer my recording warning from a melodic tone sequence to the voice saying you are being recorded.

No way to change it from one sound to another now, just on or off.

That bites a bit. In a neighborhood where neighbors walk by, the time in not too offensive, but the lil ole ladies don’t like the voice when they walk their own neighborhood, and I understand.

Once you get the app update you can switch it back to the tone instead of the voice.

Trying to access my cams on two different devices (iPhone, iPad) this morning. The v4s are throwing a “Request Failed” and when I try to refresh the cam list I get “oops, try again” message. Tried on my second device that wasn’t setup for the latest app and after authenticating, it won’t pull the list of devices or favorites. Automations are there.

Also noted the v4s are generating events even though I can’t click on the devices without a request error.

Anyone else seeing odd things? Me thinks something is going on on the service side once again…

UPDATE: reverted both apps to non-beta version and problem goes away. Re-installed 3.1.0(5) and the problem returns

2 Likes

I have the same problem but with V2 cams.

1 Like

Are you running 3.1.0 (5) for iOS?

I was but I’m down grading to an older version so that it will work again.

1 Like

I went through all of my cams on the beta app and I have a third, a V3 is also doing it. Rebooting cams have no effect. They still produce events but cannot go live. Again, reverting to release version works.