Lack of continuity

I’m not sure where the “again” comes in here. You mentioned not being able to see certain controls on Cam v4 in your initial post but didn’t say anything about Cam v3. I don’t have any of those, but I believe they use the “old” UI.

Also—and I should’ve mentioned this before—I’m using the latest production version (3.0.5.558) of the Wyze app on Android that’s been made available to me so far (apparently Wyze is doing another unannounced phased roll-out release with no official announcement topic nor Release Notes update [as of this writing]). I haven’t even seen an announcement for the version you mentioned. The newest I’ve seen officially mentioned anywhere is the 3.1.0.b560 Release Candidate.

Yeah, that’s the “Picture-in-Picture” feature I mentioned, and I noticed that at the same time I noticed that the icon to tap for landscape view had changed to be more like what Cam OG has. My understanding is that Cam v3 Pro also has that feature, but I don’t have any of that model. According to a Help Center article, a couple of other models also support it.

I think I was clearly agreeing with you on that point. :upside_down_face:

:pencil2: Edit: Additions and deletions as noted above.