Worst Customer Service

I ordered face masks on April 18th. I have been trying to figure out where they are or get my money back or both for awhile now. Maybe SOMEONE at Wyze cares that the company essentially stole my money and might reply even though this is a customer to customer forum mainly. This is the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had. I understand shipping delays at this time, but I had to email Wyze after about two weeks just to get a tracking number and the most recent email (3 days ago), told me that due to an error the masks never actually were shipped. When I replied to the email at their request to reply to said email, it came back to me as “undeliverable email address.” I just can’t with this company. The literal WORST.

1 Like

Post your order number and any ticket numbers and @UserCustomerGwen may be able help find out what is going on with your order.

1 Like

I do appreciate your reply. I have zero faith anyone at this company wants to help, but here is the order number- 001896783
If Wyze actually cared about making things right with customers they wouldn’t even ask if I still wanted my order or if I wanted my money back. They would make sure I had both of those things and their email would state that they have already taken the actions to do so instead of telling me to reply to an unmonitored email account.

I am sorry you have experienced issues, I will try to get someone from WYZE in to check on your order number.

1 Like

Thank you! I have emailed them twice since yesterday and they have not emailed me back. I’m so pissed right now and I know my personal experience won’t matter in the grand scheme of things when you’re a big company, but I will never ever order anything from Wyze and I will speak negatively about them if I ever hear of someone I know ordering. This is just the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had. It’s not the fact that the shipping would take longer than usual, it’s the lack of communication from them that’s compounding my annoyance. You don’t wait until the customer emails you to give them a tracking number and then wait until the customer emails you repeatedly to even consider refunding their money after 5 and a half weeks. I’m livid about it to be honest.

1 Like

I do not work for WYZE and just volunteer here on the Forums, what I will do is make sure WYZE sees this post and gets your feedback.

1 Like

Yes, I understand that! I’m just venting really ha! I truly appreciate you trying to help by bringing it to their attention.

1 Like

Oh, golly. I am so sorry that you had this experience. My name is Gwendolyn and I’m a Wyze employee. Could you please give me your support ticket number? I think that something funky happened with the bounceback and I would like to look into this for you.

In the meantime, I checked on your order and I think it got lost. I processed both the replacement and the refund for you. Your replacement order number is 002669737. We understand your frustration with us and I’ll share your feedback with the team. This is below the standards that we hold and we are working on improving our services and support.

Thanks for reaching out so I could resolve this and for your kindness to Jason. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My ticket number is 566053. Thank you for taking care of this.

1 Like

You’re welcome. I confirmed my suspicion and the team has adjusted the bouncebacks due to reports like yours.

I’m glad my money was refunded and a replacement has allegedly been shipped, but I’m not holding my breath. A week ago it said it would ship June 1st. Now it says tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the carrier. Here we go again. I want COVID-19 and the need for masks to end for sure, but at this point I’m wondering will the pandemic end before I get the masks or will the masks even be needed by the time they arrive…only time will tell!

Hi Gwendolyn,

I am glad I saw your post here, I like to know if you can help with my cam stopped recording after several months of recording properly.

That cam is one of my 2 cams one for the frontyard and one for the backyard, the frontyard one stopped recording.

Thanks.

Nini

Gwen isn’t tech support.
Your best bet is to submit a support ticket through the WYZE app.

1 Like

Ok, I will, thanks.

@WontMatterAnyway, I checked on your tracking number through USPS and saw that it’s in transit. :slight_smile:

@nini.byen, sorry I’m not super equipped to help you with that! I’d generally recommend power cycling the camera to see if that helps but agree with angus.black that tech support will be more helpful for you.

@angus.black, thanks for the redirect! :slight_smile: