Who is having issues and who has resolved their issues?

1.0.73

They all say up to date.

As of now the cams I’ve checked are all working, the events are back, but… my Cam Pro V3 is not loading the livestream through the Android app. Not sure if it’s related or my the camera just died.

I have also used Wyze products for years but I am done with them. Their customer service is terrible, and you can never actually speak to someone on the phone so it takes forever to get nowhere with them. Time to move on to a different brand.

No major issues here.

Cams work great for the price I paid. No connection issues on my network or over the air (OTA).

I did find a minor flaw in deleting time lapse videos on the OG, that hasn’t been fixed in nearly two years. That is annoying but it can be worked around.

No issues with my other v2, v3 and v4 cams.

Completely unacceptable…cancelling my wyze service and cloud…your business is failing!!
Wyze cams suck

This is only a user-to-user forum, but feel free to vent. Wyze doesn’t check in here often.

Are you still affected by the 4-hour server outage/recovery that occurred one year ago?