Where are the firmware files?

Since getting firmware 4.16.2.45 I am unable to switch from Ethernet to Wifi. it will just keep flashing Blue till I am blue in the face.

I want to downgrade and see if that fixes it. Or try and get the 66 firmware to see if that fixes the WIFI issue.

Interesting. I downloaded them yesterday from the download page that was linked early in this thread.

I’d take you up on it. Old base station has been offline since 4.16.2.37; bought a new one today, fw 4.16.0.168, did the same thing - connects to phone long enough to name it, then Offline and stays that way. (Yes, unplugged to power cycle; yes, have big enough microSD to flash them; no, there are no firmware links; yes, I have lobotomized my router and phone to 2.5ghz 802.11b/g/n no firewall no vpn no security of any kind)

Hello! Do you have a copy of the newer base station firmwares 4.16.2.66 or 4.16.3.177. My unit prompted to update but got bricked in the process. Thanks for your time, Mark

No. I have only pre-4.16.2.66. :pensive: If your base station bricked due to firmware update, please call Wyze Customer Support for a replacement:

pre-4.16.2.66 would be great, I’d be willing to try anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I’m sorry, I’ve been advised by Wyze not to share pre-4.16.2.66 firmware. :confused:

Hello, is there any procedure to backup firmware files for the outdoor base station?

Question i notice with the new app version v2.31.0(145) android, when i got to firmware update it now tells me

List item

I apologize for losing track of your question. :pensive:

The only way to backup/save a Base Station firmware installation package is to click the link for the desired Base Station firmware version on the Release Notes & Firmware webpage and save the downloaded file (usually a .zip file for Base Station) locally on your PC or Mac.

To apply/flash the firmware, follow the How to flash your Wyze Cam Outdoor firmware manually instructions.

Unfortunately, all links to Base Station firmware versions have been temporarily removed until sometime after Wyze declares a new stable firmware release.

That’s usually a sign that the app can’t obtain your device profile from the cloud. Are you still encountering this issue?

Hi, i have also the Problem. My Base Station is still flashing blue ,but i cant find any Update for Manuell.
Have anyone a Update File for me ?