Webview Stopped Working

This had been working fine for me until this morning. Now all I get is a message that says:

“You don’t have any Wyze Cams paired with your account. Please add a Wyze Cam through the Wyze app to get started”

3 Likes

I am seeing that as well. My CamPlus is working fine though, so it must be something with the service.

2 Likes

Same issue I’m having!

OK, so I am not the only one.

Having the same issue. Hope this is because they are loading a new version with enhancements.

2 Likes

It would be good if there was a Twitter feed or other place of up to date info where Wyze addressed these issues as they happen so we did not have to go searching the forums for them.

There is, but it hasn’t been updated yet. :wink: The forum is always the best place to come if you don’t see something there, tho:

2 Likes

It appears to be back up now. You may need to refresh you screen, but I was able to logon. After logging in, I was presented with a screen seemingly showing it was not working, but went back to the URL for Live View and it came up without issue.

3 Likes

Seems to be down again.

Came up for me… What are you seeing?

It was down for me too a few minutes ago, but it’s back up now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.