Walk & Chew Gum šŸ«§ Memes: The Best Ever!

Thatā€™s the goal.

Post 'em here as you come across or make 'em! :slight_smile:

Live (walk) and grieve (chew gum.)

If it intrigues, keep watching, if not, click away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If weā€™re talking about Memesā€¦

Half of the memes I made are clowning on my buddy @cyberdog_17 :rofl:

Here is a screenshot of WyzeHaley speaking Wise/Wyze words:

Wyze Wyze Joke GIF - Wyze Wyze Joke Wyze Funny GIFs

Here is @cyberdog_17 admitting that he really wants Android and doesnā€™t love iOS as much as he pretends to:

And I frequently post this one to him all the time just to get on his nerves:

I use this one in May every year:

This one is funny:

This is in memory of the first QR hunt on their website when Wyze RickRolled everyone:

Those are from my Tenor account.

2 Likes

Lol, your guess is as good as mine! Itā€™s a mess.

Did you watch the whole documentary? I can send it to you on DVD if you want. :wink:

• It intrigued
  • I clicked away
0 voters

Haha, thanks, but itā€™s not really my thing. :slight_smile: I did watch several minutes worth and skip around a little to get a general overview. Iā€™ve actually never even heard of ā€œThe Big Chillā€ before. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s about Boomers. You can never know too much. :laughing:

3 Likes

My favorite of your memes on this platform you laid on me when I was bemoaning no one trusting me here after all these years. It was absolutely perfect. :slight_smile:

ā€¦found!

2 Likes

1 Like

Are Big Chill clips used to Rickroll post-boomers? Seems like a natural.

And a ā€˜making ofā€™ doc would just amplify it. :loudspeaker:

Anything else suited to that purpose? :innocent: :imp:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Frog in a slow-boiling pot without the pot (and water.)

Still oblivious.

2 Likes

:scream_cat:

We can't be friends anymore.

I kid. Iā€™ve seen that movie only once, but itā€™s got a classic soundtrack if youā€™re into that kind of music. (Itā€™s my impression that thatā€™s one of the things that movie is known for.)

:+1:

This is probably my favorite version, though I like that Rick Astley actually performed that with Foo Fighters once. :metal:

Where do I get the ā€œObstinateā€ badge? That seems like a must-have for my collection. Maybe Iā€™ll have to fake make my own:

3 Likes

Obstinate: can I get this badge for purposely Rick Rolling myself on purpose again today and know I will continue to Rick Roll myself in the future on purpose regardless of half of the world saying I shouldnā€™t do that? :joy:

2 Likes

Something like this?

Wishes Granted
:magic_wand:

3 Likes

Excellent, now if @R.Good or @spamoni ever ask you for this badge, donā€™t grant it. We have long had a friendly competition about badges and such and itā€™s nice to have a leg up on them with a badge they donā€™t have yet.

3 Likes

Yeah, notice itā€™s been granted to others ZERO times. :wink:

1 Like

Very Nice! :+1: Both iterations!! :+1: :+1:

Open source, public domain, save image as, you know, use freely. You probably werenā€™t asking literally but there you go. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I was just massaging the infrastructure. :grin:

1 Like