Post your dam AI art here and keep it out of the other threads, it's GROSS 🤮

Disagree? Judge Biddy sez:

Post drek here and keep the greater community clean! :sunflower:

1 Like

Hopefully, if enough DREK is posted here the sheer mass of badness will suck it through the floor to the center of the earth where it can be squeezed into crude oil (something useful!) over time… :oil_drum:

Automatic ‘art’ damages the SOUL!

1 Like

… and turns you into a zombie :rofl:

2 Likes

Your soul will be empty and you’ll be HAPPY! :scream_cat:

1 Like

Are we writing a poem or something? :laughing:

1 Like

Our SOULS will decide that for us - not a dam MACHINE! :sunflower::sunflower:

4 Likes

HORRIBLE! ALL BAD! THE FLOOR IS SAGGING UNDER THE WEIGHT! :rofl:

2 Likes

However, impressively fast I must admit.

1 Like

Yeah, like a teenager wasted on a twenty-nine year old! :roll_eyes:

BAD BAD BAD, BROTHER!  :fist_right: Stay strong! :fist_left:

1 Like

Love it. Good improvements for peep.

I especially like the one where his mouth is closed. :wink:

3 Likes

Really glad you’re not a mod or maven.
:rofl:

@peepeep

2 Likes

Steve, you’re stumbling but not lost, we can still sweat lodge it out of you, just step away from the AI, do it now, TAKE THE PAIN! :grimacing: :sunrise:

I just need a liitle more.

Power is addictive.

I can stop at anytime. :smiley:

:rofl: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

My friend and his wife are Jamaican-Chinese. I sent him this photo of a Jamaican-Chinese girl on the beach in a swimsuit wearing a baseball cap.

I could never artistically draw that in my lifetime.

(SFW)

I will only post logos and avatars, maybe, going forward.

I tried to make a Wyze cam but this is as close as I got.

1 Like

When I was a young man I experimented with a few drugs (no not many and not for long but I did) and I found one only one that I recoiled from because it was so good it would be my undoing. It was stupid good, like AI seems to you, maybe, I don’t know. But writ large it’s clear to me IT will be OUR undoing.

Too bad so sad we had a goood run. :man_shrugging:

Anyway, that’s what the thread is fore, get it out of your system, let’s make this sinkhole sag and quake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Never could do drugs because of Dad, private school, military, work and drug tests. I have no interest in that as an old guy.

I did try Everclear one time at a mojo party. Hardest drug I did was No-Doz. They say alcohol is a drug. I tend to drink occasionally and responsibly without driving under the influence. I was militarily-trained to drink.

I don’t like smoke and I don’t like needles. Luckily I stayed away from pills. Just the road you travel, with some encouragement.

Life is a highway. Just watch out for the side roads.

1 Like

This is something I was splatting around this morning because somebody referred to @Seapup as ‘you guys’ (plural.)

He are legion.

2 Likes

I need to plug this into AI or at least put it on a t-Shirt. I am sure I did not come up with this on my own.

Good work @ssummerlin

1 Like