Wakes up dogs.

I use the camera at a doggiedaycare When I log in most of the time it will wake up the dogs. Any ideas.

The camera should not be making any noise just because you start viewing the live stream. Are you doing something else? Touching the push-to-talk button?

just tried it and when I press the sound button it made the dogs bark. It wasn't the talk button it was the sound button so I could listen to what was happening. Could it be a noise we can't hear but the dogs can. Greg

I suppose it could be something we can’t hear, but it would surprise me. Maybe hold the camera right up to your ear while you turn on sound and see if notice anything.

I’ve noticed this same phenomenon. And the sounds they are able to detect are far far outside my hearing range. Some sort of lab instrument (not lab as in bark bark) might be used to detect a frequency.

Ha! I have noticed our dog perk up every time that I check on him. At night, I see the cats’ eyes light up when I access the camera. Something happens that triggers a reaction. Maybe that will notify me when the Chinese hack my camera?