Viewing 12 second clips

Very recently you appear to have changed how the 12 second clips are viewed. I have always been able to view each clip. When each clip is finished it remained at that clip and i could then view the next clip. Now after each clip is finished, it reverts to the most recent clip. That means that I have to scroll past the clip that I just watched to get to the next one. When I get to the 10th clip to watch I have to scroll past the 9 that I just watched in order to see # 10. If you have numerous clips to see, then this process is very frustrating and tiresome. Why did you make this change,? It makes no sense to me. This issue appears to be different than the other threads dealing with the 12 second clips

1 Like

The Wyze motto: “If it’s not broken, we’ll fix it.”

2 Likes

If it works today, don’t be too happy because tomorrow it may well not work anymore. :thinking:

1 Like

You can use the « swiping » method before the end of the clip:

2 Likes

APKMirror is your friend. :frowning:

Good thing you left out all that food. Your pet rat is getting a lot of exercise apparently.

Yes I know it’s not food.

Yes I know it’s not a rat.

Yes I know it’s not a pet.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

In the current app, when a clip is finished, the screen should remain on that clip with icons for replay, share and download. You can then swipe to the next clip. If that’s not happening for you, please contact Customer Support (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

1 Like

Did the latest app update fix this issue?

2.13.119 (September 14, 2020)

• Fixed a bug that caused the Event page to go back to the top after viewing an Event video
2 Likes