Video doorbell pro - error code 2004 when loading event videos

I have the same problem on my pan v3. How I can fix this problem?

1 Like

WYZZ ERROR CODE 2004 on doorbell cam
.only took a picture…this is BS…class action lawsuit time…i almost had what i thought was a home invasion robbery due to this error 2004

how do you power cycle doorbell? and why would this happen anyway?

this WYZE error code 2004 is BS…im pissed
everyone here needs to call corporate and have them get on this.

I found a way around this… It didn’t like my dual band system with band steering. I have 5 of them that wouldn’t connect. I then setup a cheap b only router and it connected immediately

Shawnn

ive had working for 2 years and it worked up until tonight…i have an ASUS CMAX6000 …it never had issues before like this…its a software issue i think.

Mine was too… I’m just saying what fixed mine

Shawnn

I have had nothing but problems since installing Wyze video pro doorbells (2) and wyze cam pans (3). First indoor cameras were not showing up in events page although I was receiving notifications of events then all of a sudden they were showing up. NOW they are not showing up again and front door video camera doorbell is getting the same code as shown in picture above BUT the side door one which is further from the internet connection is working fine AT THIS MOMENT. I am ready to rip all of this equipment out and install something new. Also I agree that the support dept for this equipment stinks. They don’t care if they help with your problem or not.