Video Camera Always Says Offline error code 90

Brand new user of the Wyze video camera. I took it out of the box, powered it up and synced it to Echo 8 plus I put the Wyze app on my phone along with the Amazon Alexa app.

Everything worked fine for a few days, then I unplugged the camera for a few hours while doing furniture moving in the room.

Plugged it back in and get constant failure that says device is offline error code 90.

I’ve unplugged the video for 30 minutes, five minutes, plugged it back in and still no resync.

I’ve reset the modem/router a few times now, it sits in the same room and works perfectly with all other wireless devices; so this is the only device that is not working.

What are the options to force this camera to be factory reset and try it from the very beginning?

Has anyone seen this and solved it? I’m starting to suspect the camera has failed.

What are the options to force this camera to be factory reset and try it from the very beginning?

@robertpladek Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you are having problems with your camera. The link below will help you with a factory reset. If this doesn’t help let us know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Device is offline (error code 90)

Please check your internet connection or power cycle the camera.

4 Likes

Thanks for the helpful reset tips with error code descriptions. I"m back doing video and sending photos and stream to my email account.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :+1: