Cam Pan updated now can't connect error code 90

So, this morning when I connected to my Cam Pan I see a pop up that says that there is an update for the camera. I have always let all of my Wyze cameras update as needed so I allowed the update to run. I did not watch the process as I left the room but when I returned, the screen was grayed out and there is a message of "Device is offline ( error code 90 ).

I have powered it down several times but it will not reset. What gives? Is there a fix for this?

Thanks for any help.

Have you tried to do a factory reset on the camera? I believe the process is to hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for between 30 and 60 seconds. That should reset it and then you should be able to re-add it to your account. If that fails, you may need to re-install the previous firmware from an SD card.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions but none of them worked. I tried to reinstall a previous firmware version as well as the latest version available. All I get is a solid yellow light.

I have submitted a service ticket on this problem. I hope that there is a solution out there other than having to buy a new cam.