V1 lag/loss of stream

New here, but scanned the forrum and it seems this was reported but I don’t see any fix. Basically on V1 camera 2 of them and ocassionally on a 3rd one, when I stream I get 0/0 kbs and it freezes…it will come and go but never shows a good stream for more than a sec or 2. It peaks to over a 100 and then comes back down to 0. I’ve tried the new firmwares, resetting, power cycle, etc and nothing seems to really help. Also night vision/day vision doesn’t seem to change anything. Wifi strength is above 90% and no other devices (ismartalarm cameras) are having issues. Everything worked fine until maybe a month ago (or so). My pan and v2 seem ok. Any help would be appreciated.

same problem with my V2 here. live stream freezes but I still get some kb/s and sometimes the live stream just shuts down by itself then returns to home menu. also live stream is about 5 - 10 seconds delay.

Here’s the connectivity troubleshooting guide:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012903431-Connectivity-issues

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support request including log files. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

1 Like