Transfer account to new phone. Android format

How do you transfer account to new Samsung phone. Android

Load the app on the new phone. Log in. Done. There is nothing to “transfer”. If you want to remove your account from the old phone, sign out. Optionally uninstall the app.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Community, @rshaneck2002! @K6CCC is correct. Your account and device data is stored on the Wyze servers. You can put the app on multiple devices and log in with your same user info without anything else needing to be done. Any changes you make on one will show up in the other.

1 Like

The app is only a front end, I have the app installed on an iPhone, iPad, an Android phone, an Android tablet, and a FireStick4K

Let us know if you have any issues, this forum is a fantastic resource and I’ve yet to have an issue that someone else has either resolved, or determined that it’s a dead end, preventing me from going down a rabbit hole!

Welcome!

How do I get all of our cameras onto the same account?

Welcome to the forums! You needs to be logged into your account in the app then setup each camera to your account then they will all be available in that account. You could have one account share to the other, but then the shared account wouldn’t have full control over the cameras settings, which would stay with the main user.

Did another account set up some cameras?