Toilet flusher ability with motion sense

With the help of the WyzePan Cam and motion sensor, we have successfully trained our newly adopted, yet old, cat to use the toilet. It’s awesome.
However, at some point, after this pandemic, we are going to want to go on vacation. She needs the toilet flushed in between #1 and #2.
My husband has tried building a raspberry pi controlled robot to flush but unfortunately, the motor was not strong enough and wouldn’t consistently stay connected.
I would love it if Wyze could come up with a device to flush the toilet after motion has been cleared for 30 seconds but also, remotely by voice. This would be a great feature for kids and elderly, as well!

A relay activated by a sensor (or camera) connected to a solenoid should do the trick

Internet search is my friend.

Apparently the FlushMinder model is no longer available.

Ok, can Wyze make an auto flusher?

Battery powered, proximity sensor and servo to pull chain.

It doesn’t need WiFi
Super simple

Just hook it on the edge of tank to pull flapper open
Provide a prox sensor and simple timer.

Only one available is too much money.

I can’t be the only one that wants this. I would easily buy 2 immediately.

$59 doesn’t seem like all that much. What range were you looking for?

Where’s that now?

https://www.amazon.com/TECHO-Touchless-Converter-Guaranteed-Incidental/dp/B01DO7ABHW

1 Like

No, this is a wave and it flushes device which is a step in the right direction but I’m talking about sit, stand up it flushes or pee, walk away it flushes.

Like in most commercial bathrooms but for residential toilets.

I have a member of my household to consistently uses the restroom and walks away without flushing.

What I’m thinking is a pressure sensitive sensor so that when they sit down on the lid it triggers and when they get up again that’s when it would flush