WYZE Home Battery Pack
Starting at $149.99 in 2026
This New WYZE product allows you to plug in up to 8 devices at the same time to take on he road or anywhere off the grid. It can last for up to 72 Hours on a full charge! New WYZE Cameras from WYEZE Cam V8 and up will be able to wirelessly charge to a full charge in 10 minutes! The WYZE Home Battery Pack also has a built in Speaker that allows Bluetooth and Wired connections through the 2 ports in the front. The product can be hooked up to your WYZE Home Internet and keep your internet connection up during a power outage! You can get this product starting at 149.99 for 72 Hours of battery life or $199.99 for 120 Hours of battery life!
THIS IS CLEARLY A FAKE PRODUCT AND WILL NOT BE AVALIBLE, I JUST FELT BORED AND CREATED SOMETHING… I WILL BE MAKING MORE FAKE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS… THANKS BYE!
I think WYZE has their hands full with the products they have available now. I don’t think they need any more BAD ideas.
Hey, I like a lot of the non-camera products!
- The air purifier is awesome.
- The Robot Vacuum is an awesome deal for a LIDAR robot vacuum
- The sensors are awesome, though they need a version 3 that will be based on Thread/Matter.
- Leak sensors with probes are great
- The Lighting all works together pretty cool. Have you ever seen R.Good’s Party Kitchen and bedroom?
- I do a lot of great automations with the plugs, both for convenience, comfort, and safety precautions.
- Both door locks are amazing. I have 4 so far.
- The Sprinkler Controller AI is fantastic. I don’t even set a schedule. I simply set up the type of lawn and conditions I have, and it checks the weather and predicts the best way to water everything. It’s amazing.ly effective when setup right and given the freedom to decide what’s best.
- The routers have great performance, though I would like more features…they are a little lacking in features ATM in my opinion.
- The Gun Safe is awesome with a great price. I use it for other stuff besides guns, but it works out great for our particular needs. I kept hoping they’d make a fireproof safe next.
- The ANC Pro earbuds are great quality
- The Headphones are awesome, though I wish they could be used while charging. that’s my biggest complaint
- The original Wyze scale is one of the best smart scales on the market, and one of the cheapest.
My main letdowns:
- Not a huge fan of the limits they have on their band/watch though. I still wear them sometimes, but I can’t use them with other apps like Sleep As Android, so they lose a lot of points for not having an API.
- Wyze car has a weak motor, though some people have modified theirs.
Overall, I say “Bring on more non-camera devices!” Just make sure to keep offering them with lots of added features at reasonably disruptive prices. I say the more overall competition in the market for low profit margins in more areas, the better.
How about creating new “products” like AI zombie detection and flamethrower attachment?
- I know @Bam has been begging for years for Wyze to create some kind of “sharks with frickin laser beams” prototype. Maybe a robot pool or moat security shark or something.
- Robot pool vacuum would be nice
- Robot lawnmower that doubles as a mobile security camera could be cool.
I guess there are also countless ideas already in the wishlist.
One day I will get my shark… You just wait
Although there have been other chimeras that have been thrown around lol
I could also see monkeys with lightsabers… Although that’s far more difficult to control… I don’t think we’re ready for that, the testing and beta could get really messy.
A shark is generally stuck in a pool and can’t go wild and escape and go ANYWHERE…but a monkey with lightsabers? That sounds more devastating than planet of the apes! They would definitely not just be for security…they’d be assassins.
Okay, so we have what we will affectionately term as “assertive security”
It took me a while to think up that term lol
Can the monkeys be programmed to trim bushes and prune trees?
If they can also run around with dusters to clean all the cobwebs off my cameras, that’d be awesome.
@IL1 over here asking the real questions!
I can’t wait for robots that will have the capability to do all these chores for me.