Support Chat removed from site

Once upon a time (a few weeks ago) chat was an option on the support site. Now there is only an unstable email option with a warning that they won’t get back to you soon. It would be nice if there were a reliable way to contact user support with problems.

Welcome to the Community @Dasafish!
Chat is still available on the Support site. Select Submit A Request, then pick your area you want help in. Ask your question and the System will walk you thru helpful options first. Eventually if none of the System suggestions relate to your issue you will be offered an option to contact Support with a choice of either Chat online or speaking to an agent.
Hope this helps!

6 Likes

You can also contact them by phone at (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

5 Likes

Ha ha! That’s hilarious. Trying to get to that point is like trying to register for the Publisher’s Clearing House sweepstakes on line. Who has time for such nonsense? I love my wyze cams, but the lack of customer service is pushing me towards other options.

You can contact them by phone at (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying for hours to find a way to contact someone about a warranty issue. No luck. My house is covered with multiple Wyze cams, but if they die, I won’t be replacing them with more Wyze cameras. Maybe instead of coming out with new products every 15 minutes, they should address their customer service failures.

You can contact them by phone at (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

5 Likes

As an alternative, you may contact Wyze through the App under Account → Wyze Support → Help Center etc. I think there is a Chat option there as well, however @Newshound and others have suggested, phone is the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Has anyone collected usage statistics as the BEST time to call?