Does Live Chat support really exist!?

I’ve submitted two tickets regarding an order that was never received and gotten no response. I was able to find a customer service phone number using a web search but can find no link on the Wyze main site or the support site to a live chat function. I called the customer service number (which was also nowhere to be found on the main Wyze site) and sat on hold for about 15 minutes. About every 30 seconds, I was reminded to access the live chat function to get quicker service! I did get my issue resolved by calling but live chat would have been a nice option (and probably quicker).

Welcome to the Community, @foaxaca!
If I understand you correctly, the “ live chat” you are thinking of is actually a Q&A type bot, not a real agent. The real agent is thru the phone number below(which you already know) Unless I’m missing something, it’s kind of mis-named.
Live support is available:

+1-206-339-9646

Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

Thanks tomp!

That makes a little more sense but it should be renamed to “Bot Chat” or something closer to what it really is. I found this number which got me to the same place:

(844) 999-3226

Other than an email exchange I have not been able to get in touch with anyone.

I don’t know what to d say about that. I’ve been able to get thru within 20-25 min wait time, but that has been a few weeks ago. I think between pandemic restrictions and a flood of new product questions everything is probably swamped right now. Wish I had more to offer.

It can sometimes be a real person but it depends on what you ask the bot.
Ex: human for orders and bot for general troubleshooting and FAQs.

1 Like