Subscription complete motion

I got the subscription to record events the whole time there is motion but it still does a 5 minute cooldown after 5 minutes of motion. I thought there was supposed to be no cooldown with subscription and record the whole time there’s movement. Am I forgetting to select something somewhere in the settings?

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have this feature so someone else will need to weigh in to help you out. But I’m sure someone out there can help you

Welcome to the community, @DuhGuh. Have you seen the Complete Motion Capture (CMC) support page? You can also search for CMC and/or Complete Motion Capture here: https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the link, I see on the support page that it is supposed to be continuous without cooldown. Mine records for exactly 5 minutes then stops for 5 minutes then records for 5 min and stops for 5 mins and so on. Is there a setting that I may have missed that needs to be selected or what may be causing my recordings to not be continuous and have 5 minute cooldowns? I have 2 Pans with latest firmware update. Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

I have not had motion last quite that long, I do know the length of video seems to be 5 minutes but I have never noticed how long it took to start the next video as it is rare I even have 5 minutes of continuous motion.

1 Like

It sounds like you might have unintentionally hit some kind of hard limit. Like @WyzeJasonJ, I have never had a CMC video that long before. I guess I will have to test it somehow. I would recommend contacting support, and they might be able to give you more information about what you are seeing.

Here’s where to file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue. The latter method will allow you to include an app log for diagnosis.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, appreciate it. I’ll try to contact support later.

1 Like