Stopped recording

I have had no problems for 9 months. 2 weeks ago the recording is sketchy on all of the cameras. I reset and with a day or so it starts again. I have 3 pan and 4 cube and 2 days ago the sound now has a loud buzzing.
I have reset, unplugged, changed settings everything that could be adjusted I have done and yet they still don’t work right. What has change in the last couple of weeks?
Any suggestions on a fix?
I was just getting ready to order a few more but now I don’t won’t to buy cameras that only work for 9 months.
Please help. I’m at my wits end

1 Like

Is the “buzzing” noise only related to the Pans? If “yes”, can you also hear the noise when you’re standing next to the Pan cam?

I ask because that could be noise coming from one of the motors (or both) in the Pans.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

Welcome to the Wyze community! @Modeaux. Sorry it’s due to a problem!
The fact that your issue, if I understand correctly, is common to all of your cams and started recently makes me think it’s due to either a wifi issue or some environmental influence around your home.
Couple of Quick suggestions:
-Have there been any new construction, electrical problems, or possibly new neighbors adding our altering their wifi around you recently? You can usually check this with free apps you can download.
-Have you tried resetting your router? This typically resolves connectivity issues.
If you want to pursue this further here, in general, to assist you better, it helps the forum folks to know:
-Phone or other Device type and OS version on phone/tablet
-Wyze Device Type and model,
-Wyze app version. (Home Screen/Account/About). Beta or Production Version
-Firmware version installed on Wyze device (Settings (gear icon top-right)/Device Info/ Firmware Version) - “latest” and “up to date” are subjective and will change as updates occur
-Type of router (brand, model, is it from your ISP?). Is your WiFi using a dual band or a single SSID broadcast. Most importantly, are you on the 2.4g band?
-Distance from your router your Wyze device (Cam, etc) is located
-number and type of obstructions between router and device (s). Walls, metal or electronics, etc.
-Signal strength and quality at the Wyze device (Settings/Device Info/Wifi Signal Strength)