Spotlight on Cam V3 Outdoors -- test in daylight

I have just installed a V3 with spotlight outdoors. How can I test the spotlight functionality in daylight? I cannot find a way to even turn it on in daylight. The only time I saw it on was when I powered it up.

Update. A new firmware was just downloaded. Immediately after that I could turn the spotlight on in daylight, but just once. Now I cannot turn it on again.

Are you using the spotlight button just above the live view screen of the camera?

1 Like

Yes, I have tried that too. I can only get it to work just once after restart.

Now the spotlight shows disconnected. Tried restarting the camera but no luck. Not a good experience so far. I tried to contact support but was sent in an endless loop by their attempt to use AI to help. Is there an actual human support team?

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I tried “Chat”; don’t think it recognizes a “Spotlight” issue and so the endless loop with the AI. I’ll try to call on Monday.

1 Like